* Rob Napier talks to us about what sort of language Swift is.
Rob Napier is a long time OS X and iOS developer and author of iOS Programming Pushing the Limits with Mugunth Kumar. He focuses on low level issues including text layout, performance, networking, and security. His main open source work is the cross-language encryption format, RNCryptor. He will be speaking at CocoaConf in Atlanta in December.
* Chris Adamson will be presenting a workshop on AVFoundation Film School at CocoaConf Columbus.
Chris blogs at http://www.subfurther.com/blog.
* Josh Smith has updated his iOS Games Workshop for the fall CocoaConf tour.
He recommends that you add Agile!: The Good, the Hype and the Ugly by Bertrand Meyer to your reading list
* Scott Kovatch is a long-time Mac and iOS developer He provided a fairly comprehensive list of books
Some good resources for learning about new games, or more information on a game you've heard about:
Boad Game Geek
Casual Game Revolution
Want to join a group or start your own?
And, check out these iOS board game conversions:
* Daniel Steinberg is your host.
Daniel is the author of "Developing iOS 7 Apps for iPad and iPhone" https://itunes.apple.com/us/book/developing-ios-7-apps-for/id792572211?mt=11&uo=4&at=11l56E